So recently I have been studying about automobiles a lot. Here is a minor part of my research on automobile problems and solutions. I have taken the references from various sites and medias and I am undoubtedly grateful to them. Automobile is getting interesting for me day by day!
1. Turn Signal Won’t Light Up- DEFECTIVE TURN SIGNAL SWITCH, TURN SIGNAL BULB BURNT OUT, TURN SIGNAL BULB BROKEN, SHORT IN TURN SIGNAL WIRING
1. Dead Light Bulb
2. Faulty Turn Signal Switch
3. Blown Out Fuse
4. Oxidation On Bulb Sockets
1. https://www.cashcarsbuyer.com/why-dont-my-blinkers-work-5-c ommon-causes-of-turn-signal-problems/
2. https://www.cashcarsbuyer.com/why-dont-my-blinkers-work-5-c ommon-causes-of-turn-signal-problems/
1. https://axleaddict.com/auto-repair/Turn-Signal-Problems-and-Dia gnosis#:~:text=Note%3A%20Normally%2C%20you%20are%20de aling,Turn%20Signal%20Flasher’%20further%20down. 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EQ2mf_zGEM
2. Turn Signals Don’t Blink — SHORT IN TURN SIGNAL WIRING
1.https://axleaddict.com/auto-repair/Turn-Signal-Problems-and-Diagn osis#:~:text=VI.-,Turn%20Signals%20Don’t%20Flash,a%20bad%20tur n%20signal%20switch.
1. Locate your relay cluster. You can find this in your car’s owner’s manual.
2. Locate the turn signal relay. This should also be in your owner’s manual.
3. Once you can see your relays, remove the old turn signal flasher relay and replace it with the new one.
For more search
3. Headlights Flicker- POOR CONTACTS IN THE HEADLIGHT SWITCH, HEADLIGHT RELAY ELECTROMAGNET IS WEAK, HEADLIGHT SWITCH IS FAILING
● Bad Bulbs/Lamps. Headlight bulbs, like household bulbs, have a life cycle.
● Weak Battery.
● Failing Alternators.
● Loose Connectors or Fuses.
● Overstressed Wiring.
● Failed Communication.
For more search
2. https://reddielectricwichita.com/blog/electrical/why-do-my-lights-keep -flickering-or-blinking
● Replace the Bulbs.
● Inspect the Wire Fusing Panel
For more search
4. Headlights Don’t Turn Off- HEADLIGHT RELAY IS STUCK, HEADLIGHT RELAY IS DEFECTIVE
5. Brake Lights Don’t Light Up- SHORT IN BRAKE LIGHT WIRING,DEFECTIVE BRAKE LIGHT SWITCH
1. https://axleaddict.com/auto-repair/Why-My-Brake-Lights-Dont-W ork#:~:text=When%20your%20brake%20lights%20don,a%20burn ed%2Dout%20light%20bulb.&text=One%20or%20more%20lights %20don,and%20refuse%20to%20go%20off.
1.Blown Fuse. If your lights don’t illuminate on either side and your brake light switch is good, then the next thing to check is the brake light fuse. 2. Bad Socket. If you have a single brake light out and the bulb is good, then the next step is to check the light socket itself.
6. Turn Signal Dashboard Lights Don’t Work- DEFECTIVE TURN SIGNAL SWITCH
Headlights Always On- HEADLIGHT SWITCH IS STUCK IN THE ON POSITION, SHORT IN HEADLIGHT WIRING
1. https://auto.howstuffworks.com/auto-parts/brakes/brake-tes ts/how-to-test-brake-lights.htm
2. https://carfromjapan.com/article/car-maintenance/5-reasons why-brake-lights-not-working-but-tail-lights-are/
7. Headlights Never Turn On- SHORT IN HEADLIGHT WIRING
Battery Loses Power When Headlights are On- SHORT IN HEADLIGHT WIRING
Headlights Don’t Light Up- HEADLIGHT WIRES ARE BROKEN, HEADLIGHT RELAY IS STUCK
1. https://www.lifewire.com/fix-non-working-headlights-4137021 2. https://www.lifewire.com/fix-non-working-headlights-4137021#:~: text=Most%20total%20headlight%20failures%20are,high%20bea m%20switch%20or%20relay.
8. High Beams Don’t Light Up- HEADLIGHT BULBS ARE BURNT OUT
High Beams Always On- HEADLIGHT SWITCH IS SHORTED ON HIGH BEAM CIRCUIT, DEFECTIVE HEADLIGHT DIMMER SWITCH,
High Beams Won’t Turn On- DEFECTIVE HEADLIGHT DIMMER SWITCH
1. https://www.carrchevrolet.com/service/information/reasons-why the-high-beams-arent-working-beaverton-or.htm
2. https://www.columbussubaru.com/service/information/reasons why-high-beams-work-but-low-beams-dont-columbus-oh.htm
1.https://www.lifewire.com/fix-non-working-headlights-4137021 2. https://www.gofar.co/blog/fixing-low-beam-headlight/
9. Turn Signals Don’t Blink or Light Up, Turn Signals Blink Rapidly, Turn Signal Dash Indicators Stay On — DEFECTIVE HEADLIGHT DIMMER SWITCH
Turn Signal Dashboard Light Speed has Changed- TURN SIGNAL BULB BROKEN, TURN SIGNAL BULB BURNT OUT
Headlights are Dim- INTERMITTENT HEADLIGHT WIRING CONNECTION ISSUE, FOGGED OR FADED HEADLIGHT LENS
Brake Lights Always On- SHORT IN BRAKE LIGHT WIRING
1. http://www.agcoauto.com/content/news/p2_articleid/243#:~:text= When%20the%20brake%20lights%20will,an%20unplugged%20h arness%20is%20likely.&text=The%20emergency%20flashers%20 often%20use,and%20sockets%20as%20the%20brakes.
2. https://auto.howstuffworks.com/auto-parts/brakes/brake-tests/h ow-to-test-brake-lights3.htm
1. https://auto.howstuffworks.com/auto-parts/brakes/brake-repair/b rake-light-wiring.htm